Monday, November 5, 2012

*Epic Love*





Happy Monday morning, everyone!
 
I'm here today to share my Epic Love:


a layout of my precious kiddo's using the Noel Mignon November kit:  Willow Creek
I used my cameo to cut a sun from the HS paper in the kit. I cut my sun in half & placed it
behind my sunshines - I mean kids. ha!
I like to TRY hard to come up with creative titles for my pictures. If I can't, I go searching
for poems, quotes, anything that will spark my brain to think of something to say.
Epic Love just came to me while looking at their faces in this picture. It's one from last fall,
(since I haven't seen them both together this fall - YET. I can't wait...just a few more weeks
and we'll all be together having Thanksgiving!)
 
Anyway - this layout was FAST to put together.
I also decided to just "dot" my paper with the distressed ink from the kit.
I kinda like how it splattered! I didn't mean to do that at all.
 
Here's a couple of close up shots:

 
thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great day...

1 comment:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

What a great page. I love all the little embellishment details everywhere.