Friday, April 27, 2007

We R Memory Keepers Cards-Birthday


These cards were so much fun to make. I rarely make cards and I think this is going to be a new addiction for me. For this card I used stickles, SEI buttons, Lil Davis ribbon, and EK stamps. (The stickles look so cool on this card, but it's hard to see in the scan. Love the way they look when you highlight part of the stamp!)

For this card I used the Lil Davis Crillon 1 stamps, stickles and the Making Memories birthday rubons & SEI brads. Also used American Craft flowers.


Used SEI buttons & Making Memories birthday rubons. Also used various ribbons and felt flowers from American Craft.

All these card are from We R Memory Keepers "Urban Window" diner note cards. They come in a cute little box with 12 cards and cute colorful envelopes. Cardstock used by DCWV.



2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

I love those cards too...so much fun and they go so quick so you feel like you accomplished something in under 2 hours!. LOL

Noel said...

Loving these!! I think I am going to have to investigate carrying American Crafts...those felt flowers are just great!