Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Power of Three

.
Three is a Magic Number

Three most definitely is a magical number for me, considering I have three beautiful children! Tom Bodett said that a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this life: something to love, something to do, and something to hope for. My three precious children represent these things for me and I am truly happy.

I haven't done a double layout in quite a while so this was lots of fun for me! You can click on the image to see a larger version.



For this layout I used Paperbilities cardstock and DaisyD's Chasing Butterflies. Chipboard flowers from Li'l Davis prettified with Anita's Craft Paint, 7 Gypsies gem brads and Heidi Swapp XL brads decorate the bottom border along with Making Memories Kids Buttons and Metal Accents, and Foof A La Summer Buttons. I painted over some Stickopotamus letter stickers and hand cut letters for my title. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Noel said...

fun, fun, fun! Your three kids are so cute and these photos show off how much fun they have together! Love it!

JaelCal said...

Your kids are so cute, love the chipboard flowers and bright colors!