Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Transparencies


Two of my favorite transparencies are Hambly Screen Prints and My Minds Eyes 4x6 frames. These transparencies add so much to a layout. And there are many way to used them. Here are some of my favorite:

ADHESIVE-I love mini glue dots and Tombo Mono permanent roller. These are easy to use because you can hide them behind the printed part.

PAINT-I love to use Dabbers by ranger. Dabbed it on the back of the overlay for a fun look.

INK-I love Staz-On to ink the edges or to stamp. Just be careful to not smear and let it dry.

PENS/MARKERS-My favorites are Sakura Souffle pens and Sharpies permanent markers.

You can also used staples and brads to hold them in place.
So have fun using transparencies and discover new way to used them. For there are many more to be discovered by experminting with them. These are just some of my faves!!

1 comment:

Noel said...

Thanks so much Jael. I have always been a bit intimidated by transperencies. But I have been stapling and using brads now and I just love them! So much so that you should all be keeping your eyes open for some Hambly showing up at the store soon!