Monday, October 20, 2008

Witches in the Air

This is a picture of my daughter from a few years ago when she dressed in the same witch costume my mom made for me when I was a girl. I have scrapped this photo of my daughter once before, but when I came across it again I realized I never scrapped the shot of her with her preschool teacher. She wasn't looking at the camera and so I guess at the time I thought it wasn't a good photo. Now I look at it a few years later and could care less that she's not looking, I just love that we caught a picture of her with her fabulous and fun teacher! I decided to make another page so we could include this adorable shot in her scrapbook.
Everything is from the Ghost Story Kit. I did add a bit of orange stickles to the round accents for a bit of Halloween sparkle! :) Don't you just LOVE that SEI paper with the black embossing already on it! Immediate texture without all the work. LOVE that! :D

2 comments:

Noel said...

OMG....that costume is INSANELY cute! I wish I had a duaghter....sigh. I love that ribbon technique down at the bottom. i am trying to do that right now with some fo the crepe paper. this is awesome!

peata said...

sweet layout.