Monday, February 9, 2009

Lots of Things to Share Today!

Over the weekend I posted some photocorner tips on the Tip & Technique blog. Go check it out! Here is the layout I made using my custom-made photocorner.
( Most of the items on this layout are remnants from the previous Noel Mignon kits: Tree House and Picnic Basket. I also added a journal spot, flower and transparency from my stash.)
There is also a new recipe challenge being posted on the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog today! Come play along!
Here's another one using the Love Story kit! (I added the Chipboard Shimmer letters by Scrapworks and the gemstones.)

And then finally I have a "sneaky peeky" of a layout I made using the upcoming Nightingale Kit (will be up for presale on Feb. 15th). YUM!!! Loving these colors!
Whew! :D
Have a great week!
Jana

1 comment:

Noel said...

Supburb! And that sneak looks awfully tempting! :)