Sunday, July 11, 2010

Frou-frou Color Combo

I've been digging on the beautiful inspiration boards at Color Combos Galore, and this recent one had me totally excited to use it with the Sun-kissed kit.
Mmm... so sweet & summery!
I used two layers of Jenni Bowlin Core'dinations cardstock and Shimmerz Mud Pie Spritz painted, flicked, and spritzed onto the background (both are from Noel's shop).
I sanded the cardstock, and then rubbed in some of the yellow Spritz from the kit... I dipped a paintbrush into the Spritzes too and painted it on in several areas.

I did some light stamping with the cute scalloped circle in the kit, to add a little more depth to the layout.

(The gorgeous scrunchy buttercream colored ribbon is from a past NoelMignon kit!)

You should check out Color Combos Galore if you need some inspiration- it will get you going right away!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

YUMMY page! Love those pastel colors! :)