Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Love You Sis!


I was so excited to dig into my beautiful "Hudson Valley" kit with these photos of my girls hugging each other this fall. I feel so blessed to be able to witness the two of them develop such a loving relationship toward each other. I have two sisters myself but there's something about seeing twin sisters together that is so unique - I hope they always have the type of relationship where they are best friends!


Here I layered a transparency by Hambly, banner stickers by Crate Paper and a label sticker by Mind's Eye.


I love all the alphabet stickers included in this kit - here I combined almost all of them! 


The tag, twine and "Together" sticker are by Crate Paper and the label sticker is My Mind's Eye. 


See you next week!
Jill

No comments: