Monday, May 7, 2012

More Primrose Lane Pages


I am still having a great time playing with the Primrose Lane kit and wanted to share with you my latest creations.

FOOTLOOSE AND FANCY FREE by Jana Eubank

I created this page for the most recent Layout Tag game that we play on the Noel Mignon Message Board. I used a pink, yellow, aqua, gray, and kraft color combination that just says "springtime" to me!


I used my Cricut Machine and various scraps I had left from other Primrose Lane projects to create the banner across the top of the page.


Next, I wanted a title that was big and bold. I decided to stamp my title using letter stamps from my stash. This set is by Teresa Collins Designs. I used the blue gel pen from the kit to add just a touch of color on the open letters.


The wood pieces are from a Pink Paislee embellishment set I had in my stash. I used the gorgeous clear buttons and twine from the Primrose Kit to accent each of the wheels. I love the way the natural wood elements play off of the bright colors of the kit. Noel has a set of butterfly and dragonfly wood pieces by Pink Paislee HERE that I'm going to add to my next order. I think they are so fun!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed taking a closer look at my Layout Tag page.

Have a great week!

Jana Eubank

1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh my goodness this is so inspiring Jana! Your stamping on that title is just GORGEOUS! and I love how you added the clear buttons to the bicycle! Beautiful layout!