Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A peek into "Union Square"


I got my "Union Square" kit in the mail yesterday and was able to do some playing with it last night! I love that it is a transition-into-autumn sort of kit... not themey, but definitely has fall colors and touches, with fresh patterns and accents! 

My scavenger child, Sabby, caught a salamander in our yard the other day. She was so pleased with herself and asked me to take some pictures. Of course I obliged! 


I may need to step away from the gold glitter... but Noel sure didn't make my obsession any easier with this kit! Oh my! The sparkly gold accents contrasted with the woodsy colors make me swoon. :)


I cut these leaves out of paper and then decorates the veins with gold stickles. I will probably do this 100 more times because I love it so much. 


Make sure to check out the Union Square Project Life add-on kit. It's yummy and complements this kit beautifully! 

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

sweet layout Virginia!!