Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and eagerly anticipating a big plate full of turkey :)  I'm swinging by to quickly share a fun fall themed layout I made using the beautiful "Gather Together" kit.

I loved all of the little embellishments included in this kit so I thought I'd make a fun design that incorporated as many as I could!  I drew some circles (using a plate as an outline), added some droplets of mist, and then piled on the wood veneer, paper clips, enamel dots, transparencies, and diecuts!  I like to this of this like an embellishment hurricane haha :)




I also decided to paper piece my own pumpkin using  some of the great orange colors included in the kit.  I did it free style, nothing fancy, but I like the it reinforces the theme in the picture.


I hope you all have a delightful Thanksgiving and Black Friday!!!


1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

i love that pieced pumpkin!!