Thursday, April 21, 2016

Documenting Wk 15 with the Trailblazer Kit!


Happy Thursday everyone! Danielle here and I just wanted to let you know that I am in LOVE with the current Daily Diary Kit - Trailblazer! I love the colours and the style of this months kit! (but seriously, who am I kidding, I say this every month!) Noel filled this kit to the brim will all kinds of goodies!


This weeks spread came together so fast! The only hard part was have to "not" use things and save them for next week lol!
The 12x12 My Minds Eye Happy Camper Chipboard sheet was one of my favourite items in this months kit! I couldn't wait to use the "Fun Ahead" sign!
I pieced together some of the 2x2 cards this month with some washi tape and labels to create my own custom 3x4 card! I also printed some of my photos 3x4 and stitched them together with some of the other 3x4 cards in the kit, to create a custom 4x6 card! I loved how it turned out!


Also don't forget, that subscriptions are now open for the July - December Kits!!! Sign up now, because there are only a limited number of spots left!

 Choose from 3 options

1. Classic Scrapbook Kit
2. Daily Diary Kit
3. Both Kits 


sign up HERE

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is so fun! You rocked this.