Thursday, September 7, 2017

My little dancer

Good morning!

I have another project to share with y'all today using the super cute, brand new Study Guide Classic Kit. This kit is such a fun mix of back to school and fall and a great combination of hues for layouts about boys OR girls. I love it.

Today I am sharing a layout about my third daughter. Lately she doesn't much like to have her picture taken. She's almost 10 and is very self conscious as a lot of kids are. This particular day, though, as she was excitedly waiting for time to go to her dance class, she let me take her picture, even asked for me to do it. Of course I took full advantage of the opportunity ♥


For this page I used a few strips of the Pink Paislee washi tape. I love that it is cut to 12" so that it's perfect for adding across a page like I did here. 


That cute paper with the words on it was begging me to cut it out for this page. I found some sayings that went well with what I wanted to say to my girl ♥ I loved that cute cloud clip, too. I used a few of the Fancy Pants clips but took the clip off of the back of the "dream big" and bird ones and just  used them as extra embellishments on my page. 


I love this star paper and can't help but cut them out to use as embellishments. 


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: