Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby Kisses

Hi everyone! I'm Terri and I have the honor of being the guest designer this month. When Noel told me I could pick any paper pack in the store, I was so excited. I decided to get the Sassafras Lass Life is Beautiful - Starry Night package because I adore Sassafras Lass and the color blue (similar collections are available (click the 2nd page link) in other color schemes). These paper packs are really great because you get a ton of cardstock weight paper as well as die cuts shapes and letters and letter stickers. I find their papers very easy to use for a variety of subjects - really classic. Did I mention they are gorgeous too!

Noel asked me to create a kiss themed page, so I found this great picture of my daughter giving her new baby niece a kiss. All the patterned paper is from the paper pack, and I also used a few other goodies that Noel sent me: American Crafts velvet thickers, Prima flowers, Cosmo Cricket rub-ons and Making Memories die cuts from the Noteworthy line.

Thanks for letting me share!


10 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a BEAUTIFUL Page!!!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Adorable! LOVE how you used the Starry Night!

Noel said...

This is awesome!! Simply stunning!

Greta Adams said...

this is sooo beautiful!!! love how you rocked that line!! can't wait to see what else you do ;)

Candace H said...

Gorgeous, Terri!!

Unknown said...

terri-that's gorgeous!!
congrats girl :)

Samantha Seholm said...

That is a beautiful page. Great job.

Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous LO!!!!

AshleyS said...

gorgeous layout!!!

Patti H said...

Beautiful I just love the colours!