Thursday, January 31, 2008

Terri's Favorite Books

I have been wanting to create an album about my favorite books for a long time, and here is one of the reasons why (I am sure some of you can relate). As I get older, I think about my legacy and what my children will remember about me. My children know me inside out in my role as their mother, but I think at some point they will wonder about other aspects of my personality. I believe the things I love say more about me than I could put into words.

Reading has always been a big part of my life, and I hope this little keepsake of books I love will give my children, and some day their children, some insight into me, and hopefully they will have an opportunity to enjoy these books the way I have.

I've included just a few pages from this album, but I think you can get the idea. The left page is my personal thoughts about the books, and the opposite page shows the book cover.
















2 comments:

Noel said...

Terri...this is so fantastic! I love it!

AshleyS said...

great idea for an album!