Monday, June 30, 2008

Family & Dressing Up Premade Cards

The great thing about the Getaway Kit (1 left!!!) is that you can use it for more than just vacation pages. Here is a page I did of a family photo from 6 years ago. I feel like our families are the most important people in our lives and thought the "Fragile: Handle with Care" went along with that sentiment perfectly. I deliberately stamped the camera image lightly so it wouldn't compete with the photo. I love the timeworn feel it adds to the tag grouping. The flowers are punched out from the book paper from the kit. (Blue & Cream trim and mini brads are from my stash; Everything else is included in the kit) The next thing I have for you this week are several cards. These adorable cards are available HERE, HERE and HERE. They are fabulous on their own, but by adding a few simple embellishments from your stash you can dress them up and give them that WOW-factor. :)Supplies: SEI Chick a dee Cards & Envelopes, Pink Paislee Spring Fling Clear Stamps, Crate Paper Rubons, Fancy Pants Stick Pin, tag and ric rac are from my stash
Supplies: SEI Chick a doo Cards & Envelopes, October Afternoon Journaling card, Basic Grey Cupcake Decorative Brads, Heidi Swapp Felt Flower, Crate Paper Blue Hill Punch Out Flower, String (from my stash) Supplies: SEI Poppy Cards & Envelopes, Crate Paper Rubons, Fancy Pants Lace Trim, Basic Grey Cupcake Decorative Brads, Making Memories Ric Rack (from my stash) Supplies: SEI Poppy Cards & Envelopes, Heidi Swapp Felt Butterfly, Maya Road Sheer, Basic Grey Cupcake Decorative Brads, American Crafts Vinyl Thickers, American Crafts Gingham ribbon (from my stash)

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

whoa girl!! love how you dressed them up...thanks for the inspiration !!

Noel said...

That LO is really amazing! I love how everything works so well together! And great tip on the light inking, you are right!