Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sisters




I can't get enough of the Cotton Candy Kit! It keeps calling my name! :)

This layout was inspired by a technique I saw Keisha Campbell do on one of her layouts awhile back. She had cut a bunch of holes in her cardstock base and let a sheet of lace paper peek through. I just HAD to give that technique a try when I saw the lace paper in the kit! Wouldn't it be fun to do with a Hambly Transparency, too? How fun that the kit comes with both! ;)

All items used are from the kit, except for a sheet of cream cardstock that I cut into a scalloped background, the blue ribbons and the SEI Dill Blossom buttons.

6 comments:

Kerttu said...

love it...i love how you used a bit blue with brown and pink:)

Noel said...

this is so pretty! I will definately try this technique!

Lisa said...

Great technique, I will try this one and the good thing is you don't use your whole sheet of lace paper!

Laurie said...

love this technique! and the lace is so pretty

Greta Adams said...

jana i love this!! love the circle with the lace cardstiock in it!! fab idea ;)

Adrienne said...

LOVE your use of lace paper!!!