Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First School Portraits

I have been playing with the Homeroom Kit (sold out!) and it has been SO much fun. Noel sure does know how to pack in the cool stuff in her kits, doesn't she?!

This is a layout I did using my school portraits from when I was student teaching back in 2002. The funny thing is, since I was homeschooled, I never had the professional school portraits when I was a kid, so these were my first "real" school portraits!

(And even though I'm not a huge fan of how I look in them, I figure my kids will appreciate it sometime down the road, right?)

Supplies: Homeroom kit, American Crafts glitter thickers, Doodlebug stickers from my stash.)

4 comments:

Noel said...

Oh wow...this is cute!! I really love what you did with the KI lace cardstock! And the distressing is really cool.

Jennifer and Amy said...

You look sweet in them Virginia! How fun to have your first "real" school portrait pics. Love the KI Lace on here!

Amy

Tessa Ann* said...

Oh, my...I just LOVE this, Virginia! The lace cardstock and the way yo lined around all of the alphas is SO cool. Love thos pics---so pretty :)

Jana Eubank said...

You are so cute! I love your first school pics! The papers and colors you picked are perfect!