Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mission Accomplished


This layout was done for the challenge that noel will be rolling out tomorrow here. This pic was taken at my graduation party my parents threw me and my best friend. i don't have many pics left because my mom lost them all in Hurricane Katrina so I definitly wanted to cherish and hold on to the few that I have.
Be sure and check back.
With this layout I used the Homeroom Kit (sold out). So if you bought this kit I hope that we are inspiring you to break it out and use it.



I love that this kit doesn't have to be about school either. I used it to make this layout about our rental house. This house is where we use to live. This was Oneil's (my hubby's) grandparents house and when his grandfather passed away we got it. The journaling is hidden. There is lots of great memories with this house and there was something about this kit that i knew this was the perfect papers to scrap about it. i have been waiting for the perfect opportunity and this kit gave it to me. Thanks Noel :)

Make sure you check out the tips and techinique blog here every Monday for a new tip or technique or both.

See you next week!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

These layouts are wic, love the button tree!

Unknown said...

I love the button tree - awesome -- and is that really you? where is all the pink??

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome!!!! Love your school LO!!! Weren't you just tooo cute!!! And that button tree IS awesome!

Tessa Ann* said...

ooooh...my, Greta! These pages are stunning and I too am totally digging that button tree!
Awesomely inspiring work :)

Jana Eubank said...

Cute school photo, Greta! I love how you anchored everything with the scallop along the bottom of the layout. And I agree about the button tree! I sooo need to do one of those! :D