Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Whole New World

Noel has issued a new challenge, to incorporate a love song into your LO. I took the challenge quite literally and included the lyrics to my wedding song. Yep......it IS the theme song from the Disney movie, Alladin. I was married in 1993, and this was a popular movie at the time. While creating this LO, I read the words again, which I hadn't done in many years, and realized that the words ARE really perfect! Marriage IS a whole new world, and to be honest, I wouldn't have wanted to go on this journey with anyone else but this man.


I used Noel's newest kit, Love Story. (Which is already sold out) I did add the vintage lace and the black glittery thickers from my stash. (Although the Thickers were purchased at Noel's store too!)

Head on over to the Challenge Blog and see what the other gals have created!!!








1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Love the pops of red with the black and white, Michele! So much yummy texture on this one, too! :D