Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love Story........again!

I love Noel's Love Story kit because it is so versatile. (Sold out) It has papers that look super feminine and girly. I chose those papers and embellishments for my girly girl niece, Katie. I did add some vintage lace and a few small Primas from my stash. I clustered some pretty little things around the Melissa Frances frame. I think I went a bit crazy........sometimes I just need to tell myself to STOP! LOL!


This kit also has papers in it that are a bit more earthy and rustic, perfect for a boy page! I love that Noel included this piece of corrugated cardboard in this kit! So cool! It fit perfectly with my Epcot LO! I did add a couple of Disney embellishments that I picked up while I was there. The orange ribbon was from the Picnic Basket Add on kit.

This is my sweet boy taking a rest from the heat and all the walking. I think he plopped himself down in England...........I think!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your clustering on the girl page. I love this kit!

Jana Eubank said...

Love how you are getting so many different looks out of this kit, Michele! :D