Friday, January 2, 2009

Sale at the Store and Real Love

Happy New Year Everyone! Sorry I am late getting my post up today. We have been fighting a computer virus for about 5 hours here...UGH!
So first up I wanted to let you know there is a HUGE sale going on at the store! Savings of 15-70% off all products. So hurry over...items are going fast and supplies are limited. Click the icon on the right to head over to the store!
Here is the one LO I got done this week. I lifted a beautiful LO from Gigi Kennedy and put a spin on it to fit into the Love Song challenge going on over on the challenge blog. My first entry was a love song my husband and I share, but the song "Real Love" by John Lennon always makes me think of my kids, so I wanted to do one for them as well. I used almost all Love Song kit items for this! A few things came out of my stash. TFL!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Yum! Yum! Yum! I love the soft colors on this! Love all your little accents and the white on white elements!!!