Monday, April 27, 2009

Flowers & Easter

It is my week to show you guys a tip/technique, so if you hop over to the T&T blog, you can learn how I made this fluffy tissue paper flower for this card!

(I used the Lovely Day kit to make this, with the addition of some Jenni Bowlin rubons.)

Our current challenge is so dreamy... Michelle pointed us to some beautiful photos of this ethereal makeup for springtime, and we are using that as our inspiration this week! Come on over to the challenge blog to take part in it.

This layout is created using the Nightingale kit (plus a flower from the Lovely Day kit). I also used some patterned paper from Fancy Pants, tulle, Maya Road scalloped chipboard, buttons, Making Memories brads, a Hambly rubon, and American Crafts embossing powder out of my stash.

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Love the ethereal feel the tulle brings in!