Friday, April 17, 2009

In celebration of Earth Day...

Every year on April 22, Earth Day is celebrated. The fight for a clean environment continues as we aim to build a clean, healthy, diverse world for generations to come.

In celebration of Earth Day, I decided to alter a box packaging that was used to contain chipboard that I bought.


A lot of raw materials is used up to make packaging for the products we buy. And instead of throwing these packages away, why not turn these packaging into useful things or works of art?

I needed a box to keep recipe cards I've been collecting from supermarkets so instead of buying a box, I decided to make one myself using the above box and bits and pieces of scrap patterned papers from the Lovely Day kit.



The end result was a little, cute box for me to keep all those recipes.


I hope you enjoyed the project I have to share. See you all again next week! :)

2 comments:

Scrappermania said...

Wow, te quedo hermoso! Felicidades tu recetario quedo fabuloso!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!