Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hot Chocolate!!

Hey there! I don't know about you but I still can't believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Really? I'm ready - but it just came so fast!

I am finally getting around to posting here. And I want to thank my fellow team members for helping a girl out!

This layout was done with the beautiful Dear Santa kit. I used this photo in my December Daly album but I really wanted to scrap it because my daughter has a LOVE for hot chocolate AND one of the songs she sang at her song fest was Hot Chocolate from The Polar Express.

One thing I loved about all of these Christmas papers - they all have patterns that lend themselves so easily to mix and match! I especially love the peppermint paper - cute!




I have quite a few things to share over at the message board in Santa's Workshop - so hop on over.....
Michelle

3 comments:

MichelleB said...

Love this LO! Thank you for sharing it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! LOVE those photos and the mug! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jana Eubank said...

You have ROCKED this kit, Michelle! I LOVE every single thing you have made with it! Cute! Cute! Cute!