Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Making a list... checking it twice...

I can't tell if I'm coming or going most of the time, and at Christmas time, it's even crazier! I absolutely have to have a notebook, planner, and list with me at all times to make sure I keep all my ducks in a row!

I made a little Christmas planner, by binding together the December pages out of my 2009 planner, some tabbed notepaper, and a "month at a glance" calendar.


I printed off a page from "Organized Christmas" for my main calendar, and to add some color, adhered it to a piece of patterned paper from the Dear Santa kit.
I also added some clear Stickles to the green American Crafts thickers in the kit- it made them match perfectly to the little glittery chipboard tree! I added some of these new October Afternoon letter stickers to the cover. I LOOOOOVE them! I also made myself a little notepad to tuck into my purse for all my shopping lists. I used a notepad & template from PaperTrey Ink, and then prettied it up with the beautiful Dear Santa kit!

Photobucket
Finally, make sure to come over to check out "Santa's Workshop" on the message boards! We already have a ton going on there, and it's only December 2nd! Today I posted this little card in our Mail Room....

No comments: