Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Weekend Challenge



Happy Saturday everyone! Today I decided to challenge myself to create a 2 page layout. It's been months since I have created one. Since I am challenging myself, I would like to challenge my fellow readers to do the same. How long has it been since you have created a 2 page layout? I created a sketch to help you get started. I will be back later to show you what I created with this sketch.



*update* Here is my take on the 2 page sketch. I used a mixture of items from the Noel Mignon Sweet Sue and Sleepy Hallow kits.




Happy creating!
Diana

3 comments:

angie gutshall said...

Love 2 pages and I will have to give this sketch a try.

Gretchen said...

great 2-pager Diana!!

PatiScrap... said...

I loved this double sketch, I'll try to make a LO! I also love the page created from it, very beautiful and delicate! Kisses!