Monday, December 6, 2010

Easy Christmas cards!

It's getting down to crunch time!
Have you made your Christmas cards yet??
Want an easy idea that will help you knock out a bunch of cards quickly??
Of course you do!
Well this one sheet of patterned paper from Pink Paislee (in the Bedford Falls kit!) is perfect for your cards!
You can get 12 cards out of this sheet by cutting out each individual Santa!
I used cardstock as the base of my cards.
Then added coordinating patterned papers to go over the bottom 2/3 of each card.
I tied a ribbon across the top of the patterned papers and added a brad to anchor the ribbon on the left side of each card.
Then I adhered the Santas onto the center the cards.
Voila!
Seriously: 3 cards in like 20 minutes!
{and I was watching TV!}
Now go make some cards!
And thanks for looking at mine!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Kim Moreno said...

Great idea with this paper Gretchen!!