Friday, December 17, 2010

simple joys of the holidays

In case you don't know me very well, I'm definitely one of those "simple pleasures" kinda people. I'll take a handmade scarf as a gift any day. One of those small things in life I really enjoy are the little santa coca colas that you see in glass bottles this time of year. For some reason, it just tastes different to me!
 Well, since I don't see them every year, I was totally surprised to find them last year! I took this photo as one of my December dailies {that never got finished last year! LOL}.

Sometimes it's ok to put together a simple layout that just expresses a fun little fact about you. And I wanted to keep it simple in contrast to the absolute craziness that I always experience trying to get everything together this time of year! Eeps!

Back to running around finishing last minute projects! Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

very cool layout Leah! i love the simplicity