Thursday, April 14, 2011

Making Houses





My kids have a special place next to our house they like to play in, that they call "The Jungle."

I love it.

I think it's so cool for kids to have a special place that they feel like is all their own. A secret (to them, at least!) place. I remember many happy hours playing in the woods behind my Grams' house.
I wanted to make sure to scrapbook this place, where they make houses and go "fishing" and find all sorts of treasures, and sometimes even see dragons.

(Layout created with the Jump & Jive kit, plus a little cutie house from the Delightfully Domestic kit.)


4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Your designs FLOOR me every single time, Virginia! Awesome in every way! :D

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a sweet photo and story. Love your design and that cool embellishment cluster.

Gretchen said...

very nice!!! :)

leah said...

Oh, I love this one Virginia! So cute!