Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday morning good people!!
Anybody scrapbook over the weekend?
me! me! me! me!
While I am waiting anxiously to get my hands on the new Salt Water Taffy kit (you can see great sneaks here), I am still going strong with my Bees Knees kit!
I made this layout about an author I met recently at a local library.
I thought the wordy GCD piece of patterned paper in the kit was perfect for the theme of this page!

I actually inked the light blue canvas Thickers that come in the kit with brown ink to distress them a bit.
I wasn't so sure how that was going to turn out...but it worked!
And I couldn't make my journaling work on the front of the layout.
It just didn't look right no matter how I tried it.
So I did all my journaling on the back of the page instead!

I made a card with the Bees Knees too!

It was a scrapping frenzy for me this weekend!
{ha!}
*****
Have a great week!
:)

No comments: