Thursday, October 6, 2011

We Did It!


I love the versatility of the "Something Wicked" kit as it's also perfect fall layouts, not just Halloween ones. I created this layout of the girls and me going through a mini hay maze early last week at the apple orchard. They were so cute following me through the maze and then we raised our arms in victory at the end. The black in the kit helps the rich orange and teal colors pop off the page.


I created a banner by mixing Lily Bee banner stickers and patterned paper pieces I cut myself. Then I added twine and brads to finish it off.


I layered the American Crafts chalkboard sticker (after outlining it with a white gel pen), the dimensional cloud sticker and then the "Fabulous Fall" sticker by Lily Bee.


See you next week!
Jill

2 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Love this - love all of Jill's projects!

Gretchen said...

fun layout Jill!!