Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Layouts of 2011


Hello friends! I've had such a wonderful time since I became a member of the design team here but sadly, this will be my last post and inspiration on the layout blog. I'm so thankful to Noel for the opportunity to create with her beautiful kits each month and I certainly won't be a stranger around the message board. I'm a Noel Mignon kit club fan for life! :)

Towards the end of the year I always reflect back on the work I have created and decided that for my last post here I would share some of my favorite layouts I have created with Noel Mignon kits in 2011.

1) January's "Very Virginia" kit -


2) February's "Truly Scrumptious" kit -


3) March's "Delightfully Domestic" kit -


4) April's "Jump & Jive" kit -


5) May's "Mary Ellen" kit -


6) June's "The Bee's Knees" kit -


7) August's "Salt Water Taffy" kit -


8) September's "Study Hall" kit -


9) October's "Sleepy Hollow" kit -


10) November's "Dear Diary" kit -


I'm still working on my December Memories album with the "Mistletoe & Holly" kit so if you would like to see my pages, please keep an eye on my blog. Thanks so much for your friendship and mutual inspiration this past year!

All the best!
Jill

No comments: