Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!


It's the Eve of a new year... what does that mean for you? 

I think it tends to excite us all in some form or fashion. It's like a brand new notebook with all those empty pages, waiting to be written on. You may have big or small resolutions; grand plans or intentions in the details. In whatever way, I hope that the community here at NoelMignon can be a support and encouragement to you! 

My current goal is to try to finish up my December Daily and to record those precious, fresh memories before they are faded. I recently discovered some pictures from last Christmas when we had an actual, honest-to-goodness white Christmas... in Alabama, no less! I decided to scrap them with the Mistletoe and Holly kit


The white mist in the kit is phenomenal! I love how it looks against kraft. 


I used the wooden "snow day" shape as a mask against some woodgrain patterned paper and the mist. I loved the affect! 


Here's a few pages from my DD... I will get it finished! I even have all the pics printed... it's just a matter of getting them into the album  now! :) 




I hope your plans tonight include you surrounded by loved ones. 

Happy New Year! 

No comments: