Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cabin Fever Cards


Hey everyone, this is Lisa today! Happy Tuesday!

I made some cute everyday kind of cards with the Cabin Fever kit. I've challenged myself this year to make a set of cards out of every kit. I'm really bad about actually sending out cards because I don't have them on hand. So many times I want to write a quick thank you or something, but I don't because I don't have the right card. This is my solution!


I love the colors of these cards. I especially love that while most of my cards tend to be more girly that this can work for both...because yes, sometimes men need to get a card too!!


I used the Jenni Bowlin stamp that is in the kit to have a quick spot to add a sentiment inside the card. 


Easy peasy! Now I have 4 cards fresh in my growing stash to send a quick note!

I hope your week is off to a good start!

No comments: