Monday, June 18, 2012

Point & Shoot


Happy Monday, Everyone! Jana Eubank here to share another Summer Wind scrapbook page with all of you.

A couple of months ago, my family and I went on a quick vacation to Disneyland. Before we left, I bought a new Point and Shoot camera to take with us. I had so much fun experimenting with my camera at the park while waiting for my family on all the rides. I loved the way they came out and decided to combine several floral shots together on this page.


I chose to use neutral colored elements in light blue, tan, and cream to let the photos really shine. Most elements come from the Summer Wind kit, but I also added the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Wooden Shapes, Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Phrase stickers, and Crate Paper Portrait Layered Chipboard stickers.



Thanks for taking a look!

Jana Eubank

1 comment:

Miss Kathy said...

Your photos are great...what point and shoot camera did you buy? I'm in the market for a new one.