Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday with Kimberly *Summer Wind kit*

 Hello to all my favorite NM fans! 
I hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! :) 
I'm here to share some fun with Summer Wind's Kit


Here are some close up's too!
I really LOVE playing with the doilies...such a great size to work with. I scrunched it in the middle and tied it with some of the twine in the kit, Then added the ribbon and button for an additional embellishment. :)






I love the stamps in this kit too. I used the paint dauber in the kit with the stamp and overlapped it once it was dry. It's also fun to stamp it a couple of times overlapping over the word for another interesting look. :)
 This layout was my layout for the challenge we did with Scrappin with Music. I loved doing that and this idea. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful rest of your week! 
xx
K



2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is such a sweet picture of your little miss. And fab idea with the doily to make a bow :)

Gretchen said...

looooove what you did with the doily Kimberly!!