Monday, September 24, 2012

*Everyday IS A Blessing*

 
Hi friends, Happy Monday! I hope you've had a great weekeend!

Did you enjoy the Back To School crop last week at Noel Mignon?
I did! I'm sad it's finished. Lucky for all of you that if you haven't finished your
assignments yet - you have until tomorrow! yeah! Bonus Points!
No...I mean, Extra Credit!
(score for you that haven't started...the teachers wouldn't even know! hahaha!!)

Today I'm just sharing my layout I did for my class Friday morning: 
Math (Pre-Algebra) -
 
I added the Boardwalk kit along with the Evening Stroll kit together to create
this page. I found this fabulous "bingo" card at a local antique store. I wish I'd bought more now! I only got 2 of them. What's so unique about it - it's chipboard! Added depth, a little 3D action going on my page. 

To see how I created this, what my inpsiration was & the class in general -
check out my Pre Algebra class (and don't forget - your homework is DUE by tomorrow!)
 
here's a couple of detail shots:
 
Have a GREAT week,
~Leslie

No comments: