Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello My Name Is Silly!!

Good evening everyone!!  I have another layout to share using the March Wishing Well kit (p.s. - there's still a few left in the shop HERE!!).  I love capturing the expressions of my kiddos as they grow up.  This shot of Nicholas was priceless :)  As I mention in my journaling, my little one is turning into quite the little ham - full of silliness this guy!!!  I was attempting to have him create a rainbow with fruit loops, but he preferred to keep trying to eat them :)

 photo hello600_zps9633e3a9.jpg

I used the "Hello My Name Is" tag from the kit as part of my journaling and simply added a die-cut word from my Cameo.  I filled the speech bubble above with some of those adorable gold hearts in the kit (although my scanner made them appear black).

 photo hellocu2_zps3cb605ac.jpg

And a quick close-up of my journaling . . .

 photo hellocu1_zps5addebae.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments: