Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hey There...


Hi friends!! Today I have a cute and simple little card to share with you. Over the weekend, I went to a crop with some fun ladies, while there, they were all busy making the cutest cards. As you know, I am not much of a cardmaker, but the more I saw of there cards, the more I decided that I would really like to start doing that more...so when I sat down to make my project, I knew that I wanted to do a card this week.
Now...I had another challenge on this card. Virginia challenged us all to make "green" projects this week...she left this wide open for us, we could interpret green however we wanted, but I was still finding it to be a bit of a struggle, especially on trying to pair this with cardmaking.
I found this card on Pinterest, and thought it was adorable, pairing it with a fun greenish color scheme, I am pleasantly surprised with the card I have for you. 


I  used pieces from this kit, and also pulled out some papers from the last few kits. I loved adding in the little bit of gold and navy to give it some interest. Ribbon, mist, chipboard, and rub ons give lots of fun dimensions and texture...turned out pretty cute...I might even actually send this one out instead of boxing it up with other cards I've made! lol.

No comments: