Thursday, May 1, 2014

May flowers



It's May!

Can you believe it?

This year is flying by way too quickly for me.

May is here and soon school will be over and Summer vacation will be in full-swing and then before we know it school will be back in session again. It seems like time keeps going by more and more quickly for me.

Our theme of the week is May flowers and the May kit, "Carousel," is perfect for this.

I decided to create a card for this week using some of the fun florals in the kit.


This peachy floral was one of my favorite papers in the kit and I thought it would look so pretty on a card. I actually ended up using both sides of the paper as well as part of the tear strip at the bottom of the page.

After adhering the patterned paper I added some of the cute Glitz washi tape and then cut one of the doilies in half. I adhered the doily, overlapping the two pieces and then trimmed off the extra. I added a Heidi Swapp banner piece on top of that, then some of those cute lace flowers and some twine. After that I chose a few of the sentiment stickers from the kit and it was done. It was pretty quick and easy. 

Here is a closer look at the layering: 


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. 

Have a good one! 

Make sure to share your projects with us on the Noel Mignon Facebook page. We'd love to see what you have created. 

♥♥

No comments: