Thursday, June 26, 2014

quick and easy cards with the Balboa kit


Hello again!

For my post today I decided to create some cards using the Balboa kit. Each of these cards was pretty quick and easy to make, just my kind of project for a busy summer day. 


I used one of the Dear Lizzy rub-ons for the card above and it worked so well, even on the trim! 


For this card I used lots of triangle banner stickers from Hazel and Ruby. 


I cut the round tab off of the We R Memory Keepers wooden sentiment and then painted it in kind of an ombre effect for this quick and easy card. I also added some of the fun clear glitter to the word and to the little hexagons on the patterned paper background. 


This one just takes some patterned paper, a paper punch and some of the cute tag and sentiment stickers from the kit. I like to staple the centers of the butterfly so that I can then lift the wings up for more dimension on my card. 

What have you been creating with the kits? 

We'd love to see!!

Share with us in our Facebook group ♥ 

Have a fantastic day!


No comments: