Friday, January 2, 2015

Disneyland memories

Happy New Year!!! I'm ringing in the new year with a new layout from the new kit!

I created this page with the Hey Girl classic kit. As soon as I saw those diagnonal rainbow stripes on that Heidi Swapp papers it instantly reminded me of my family's trip to Disneyland last year. I've been working on a mini-album for our trip but I also wanted a layout to go in our family scrapbook.


So I created a photo collage in Photoshop of some of my favorite photos from the trip. All of the tiny squares were cropped to 2"x2". If you don't have Photoshop there are many online sites that you can use for free to create photo collages.

I originally thought this would be a 2 page layout. But when I printed my photo collage I decided it worked best on one page. After adhering the photo collage to the patterned papers I added some accents from the kit to the photos. And those black thickers make a nice title for my page.


I didn't bother with journaling since, like I said, I will have a mini-album of the trip with will have lots of details from our trip. But honestly, I think the photos speak for themselves....it was a great trip!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great layout and I love all the photos!