Monday, February 23, 2015

I Love and Adore You


 And I do. I really, really do.


Keeping it simple to keep up with it all, folks. I am determined to stay as current as possible with my album this year, and that demands simplicity. And that is not an easy thing for me. Not. At. All.


But I'm loving that I am getting things done, with a few simple embellies here and there, and really, there's not a big difference in the overall appearance of these two months I have so far in this album, and the layouts from 2014's as-yet incomplete, yet super detailed and embellished album. Except that I'm not exhausted and already burned out!


I'm not sure why, but this next spread is my favorite in a long time!


I think I am liking the balance between the colorful and blank space. I am in love with the cork stickers and those teeny tiny enamel hearts. SO MUCH.


That weekender card is the best thing ever. I want to include more cards like that - just great designs, all on their own, that don't need any embellishment.


Keeping the real layering/embellishing to just one or two cards per spread is definitely going to be the way to go for me this year. This way, I can get through my spreads quickly, but still have the satisfaction of being crafty.

That's all for me today! Happy Monday!


No comments: