Friday, February 27, 2015

sweet boy

Today I have a quick layout to share with you guys about one of my pups. I call my dogs 'pups' despite the fact that they both weigh about 90lbs because they both seem to think that they're puppies :) I don't do a ton of pages about the boys since they're usually included throughout the pages of my Project Life album. But every once in a while I get a cute shot that makes me want to create a page.


For this page I used some bits and pieces from the Love Life Classic kit. I didn't want it too look girly or too lovey dovey but since the kit isn't soley 'girlish' that was easily accomplished!

I did my journaling with a gold Uni-ball pen. I can't remember if that was included in a kit a while back or if I bought that separately. But either way you can find it in the shop here along with several other colors.

The alphas were from the Hey Girl Daily Diary kit.  

Don't forget, all past kits are on sale for $5 off using the code "5five"!!

No comments: