Friday, June 12, 2015

Pocket Letter Try #2!

I've had a horrible headache today, but I wanted to go ahead and share something I'm working on with you guys (besides my top secret Main Street Magic class coming up! Eeek!) 



A while back, I showed you guys a new thing I'd found called Pocket Letters. I want to try to make one every month for a friend, so here is June's with the lovely Happy Go Lucky kit! 

The concept is to make a "letter" for a friend using a baseball card protector and send little odds and ends in the pockets! I wanted to personalize this one with a little doodle I made using a tutorial from the Craft-a-Doodle book. Her coloring comes from the Distress marker in the kit (and a few more that I have on hand) : I color a little on the drawing first, and then add some water with a brush. Use a light hand! 

I also included a few stamped images for my friend that I thought she would like to use on her own crafty projects... 


and I used one of those lovely popsicle boards from the kit as a carrier for some twine and some washi tape for her. Isn't it just happy looking? 


Tonight is the last night of this sale! Take advantage of it! 



No comments: