Friday, July 3, 2015

Pool Party Daily Diary & Pocket Pages!

Hello everyone! I am Lindsay Bateman and I am SO thrilled and excited to be joining the Noel Mignon Kit Club family and designing with their fabulous kits!  I can tell already how amazing of an opportunity this is going to be.  I had SO much fun creating my first official pocket page spread with the Pool Party Daily Diary kit.  I cannot wait to create more...which will be so easy considering just how jam packed these kits are! Jaw dropping!


I really wanted to document my son's first experience at a splash park.  He has been a water baby since the day he was born, so I just knew that he would have such a fun time.  The contents of the Pool Party Daily Diary kit are so perfect in documenting these wonderful summer memories.  I especially loved the variety of the 3x4 cards.  Such beautiful patterns and phrases that were more than perfect to fill my pages.


I loved layering different components of the kit to create my 3x4 pocket cards.  


For example, the 'summertime' card consists of a 3x4 card, the summertime die cut (which i stitched on) and a word strip sticker at the bottom.  So fun right?  
I also trimmed the 'summertime' 3x4 card diagonally and added it to the bottom left and top right of my spread.  I really love how it brings the story together.  I also love mixing and matching different 3x4 card patterns.


I created this fun page title card using the letter stickers, a puffy sticker and a word strip sticker from the kit.  I absolutely love the '#summertime' sticker.  It is too cute.  I love the ability to make my own 3x4 cards unique and this kit provides so many ways to do just that.  I absolutely loved all of the embellishments.


One of my favourite cards that I created is this one on the top right.  I combined 2 different 3x4 cards (I love the mix of patterns) and then laid a chipboard frame onto a piece of another 3x4 card that I trimmed to fit.  I then laid the cute sun puffy sticker in the middle.  Again, I love the customization here and who doesn't love puffy stickers?


This kit also came with a beautiful array of 6x6 papers.  This fun little grid is one of those papers.  I simply trimmed it off and then stitched it onto a 3x4 card.  The cute little heart clip was the perfect added touch.  Plus I love how it peeks out the top of my album.

Thank you so much for stopping by so I could share my first official Noel Mignon Daily Diary pocket page layout with you all.  I am so excited to share the rest of my layouts with you throughout the rest of this month using the Daily Diary Pool Party Kit.  Stay cool everyone! :)

1 comment:

Lynn K said...

Fun and summery PL pages Lindsay!! I love how you used the DD kit and I especially LOVE all the pics of your adorable son!!