Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Little Moment...


Happy Monday! Today I want to share a layout with you that I created using the Noel Mignon Country Life Kit. Anyone who knows me, know how much I love anything floral, so when I saw this paper, and a some of the flower embellishments, I knew exactly how I wanted to put this layout together!
 I started by using a bit of gesso on the background paper, behind where the photo would be going.  Next I splattered lots of the Heidi Swapp Butter Colour Shine that came in the kit.  Once that dried, I grabbed Metallic Melon & Metallic Blueberry Gelatos, and scribbled them on my craft mat, then spritzed with water, then used my finger to apply it around the yellow splatters.
 Next I went crazy layering all kinds of paper, doilies, and embellishments together.
 Thanks for stopping by!

And if you are interested in the Noel Mignon Country Life Kit there are still 2 left in the shop, so grab one while you can!

No comments: