Tuesday, July 19, 2016

High Five Challenge Continues with Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Lynn here with another project life page using the gorgeous, summery Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit! I'm continuing with this week's High Five challenge. The challenge is to use 5 different manufacturers on our projects OR create a page documenting our 5 favorite things about summer. I chose the 5 manufacturers challenge! Here's my page featuring Elle's Studio papers for the cards. 
I printed my photos using the Collect App and sized them to fit the pocket. I scaled the photos down to allow room to decorate each photo. I also typed on my journaling cards this week. I used Echo Park, A Flair for Buttons, Imaginisce and Simple Stories on this page. Here are some close ups!
I added some enamel dots from my stash for more color. Here's my title card.
I added a few wood veneers included in this month's kit for dimension.

I LOVE using my vintage typewriter to add journaling and it coordinated with the font on the photos and on some of the cards. The green card below also fits the High Five Challenge - my five fav's of the summer! 
Here's my final card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and we'd love for you to join us in this week's challenge. Feel free to upload your projects to our Noel Mignon Members Group on Facebook.
Have a great week and I'll be back next week with another PL page!

No comments: