Monday, January 30, 2017

{Lovely Maddy} Layout with the "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit

Hello Noel Mignon fans!  It's Meridy here today with a double page layout using the "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit and the paper add on.  There are still a couple more of the "Little Bird" Daily Diary kits in the store, so you can still pick one up!!!


I decided to do quite a bit of fussy cutting on this layout since the Maggie Holmes floral paper in the kit really lent itself to this.  I started by picking the background paper, and then began building up my layers and matting the photos.


Before adhering any of the layers of flowers and leaves down, I placed them where I thought they would look good.  I was able to move the pieces around until I got an arrangement that I really liked.


I used 2 different thicknesses of pop dots to create depth in the various layers of fussy cut flowers, die cuts, and stickers from the Daily Diary kit.



I added a few heart stickers and the cut apart labels from the kit to finish off the clusters of flowers.


My titles are very simple.  I used words from the Hazelwood sticker sheet in the kit and paired the "lovely" sticker with some Thickers from an old Noel Mignon kit I had in my stash.


I didn't do any journaling on this layout because the photos were simply from a family photo shoot.  There was not a real "story" to tell, I just thought they were pretty pictures, and I wanted to use the pretty supplies in this month's kit to reinforce the look and feel of the photos.


I had fun working with the "Little Bird" Daily Diary Kit this month.  Thank you for stopping by!  See you next Monday with a layout using the February "Happy Together" Classic Kit.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful spread! Two-pagers are something I struggle with a bit.